Trademarks management app.
Preconditions and Goals
Key Business need
Create one mobile interface which will suit the Client’s customers in different countries, and integrate it with the existing knowledge base and database, taking into consideration different setups for different countries’ legislation boundaries.
Goals set to RedCat
- Build a Front-and team and processes from scratch, including engaging UI-UX designer.
- Coordinate a hybrid team for a mobile app development, manage complicared business requirements.
- Create and implement interfaces (mobile app and admin panel) for Client’s cusomers.
- Intergrate with 15+ local to the Client’s customers geography payment providers.
Constraints and Challenges
Bureaucracy, Monolith back-end architecture on the Client’s side.
Outcomes and Processes
We choose a delivery-by-milestone approach for this project. The scope of each milestine was pre-agreed before the start, and after Milestone 1 – Discovery phase, we freezed a defined scope for the 8 milestones left.
- Mobile interface to manage patents, trading marks, and other objects of Intellectual property
- An organizer keeping all activities related to IP in one place (status updates, payment reminders, licenses etc,)
- A full flow to register and manage any type of IP, and also parse all legally related entities to assign a new IP object to.
- The app is extremely localized, meaning each own business processes anf featurs regarding of location of the legal entity.
Together with a back-end team we created a mobile app, integrated with existing Legal database, and proviced a Client with a sufficient documentation on the applied business rules and their code implementation.
Our Clients testimonials
The app met the expectations of the internal team, increasing customer loyalty and attracting new customers. RedCat establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is professional, hard-working, and easy to work with. For sure I would strongly recommend them
CTO at BioNexus
The company appreciates the RedCat team’s transparency and predictability level. The team is good at providing explanations for each of the decisions they propose to the company. Our partnership is 100% business-concentrated. Each thought and word is aimed at finding a wise and sagacious solution.
CEO at Excedo Ventures
RedCat’s efforts were met with positive acclaim by internal and external stakeholders. Their work has attracted new customers and met all their clients’ expectations. Helpful and coordinated, customers can expect an efficient team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price point
Founder of Renthopper
Thanks to RedCat’s contributions, the client was able to execute a successful provider transition 500% faster than the average speed. The team showcased their diligence in all engineering projects and adapted seamlessly to the client’s internal project management. They were great to work with.
CEO at Raxel Telematics