Sportsfields rental app.
Preconditions and Goals
Key Business need
Create a mobile app and management panel to control rental orders for the sports fields. The ecosystem assumes 5 different user types.
Goals set to RedCat
- Build both a cross-platform mobile app and an admin panel from sctatch.
- Coordinate a hybrid team for mobile app development, manage changing business requirements.
- Create and implement interfaces (mobile app and admin panel) for the Client’s customers based on the designs provided.
- Integrate with local to the Client customers’ payment providers.
Constraints and Challenges
Changing requirements, Insufficient design provided, limited time till delivery.
Outcomes and Processes
We choose to move with standard Scrum milestones of 2 weeks each. As long as some features were added and some were removed, this was the most appropriate way to manage the Change log.
- Mobile interface to manage sportsfields availability and complementary services.
- User-friendly mobile interface to rent a sports field and additional equipment.
- Social network mechanics to compose teams and share invites to the booked time slot and game.
- An admin panel to manage multiple service providers, users, orders, payments, and services.
We created a mobile app, with multiple role management capabilities and provided a client with sufficient documentation on the applied business rules and their code implementation.
Our Clients testimonials
The app met the expectations of the internal team, increasing customer loyalty and attracting new customers. RedCat establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is professional, hard-working, and easy to work with. For sure I would strongly recommend them
CTO at BioNexus
The company appreciates the RedCat team’s transparency and predictability level. The team is good at providing explanations for each of the decisions they propose to the company. Our partnership is 100% business-concentrated. Each thought and word is aimed at finding a wise and sagacious solution.
CEO at Excedo Ventures
RedCat’s efforts were met with positive acclaim by internal and external stakeholders. Their work has attracted new customers and met all their clients’ expectations. Helpful and coordinated, customers can expect an efficient team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price point
Founder of Renthopper
Thanks to RedCat’s contributions, the client was able to execute a successful provider transition 500% faster than the average speed. The team showcased their diligence in all engineering projects and adapted seamlessly to the client’s internal project management. They were great to work with.
CEO at Raxel Telematics