Car rental service.
Preconditions and Goals
Key Idea of the Product
Create an infrasructure for vehicle rent all across the country, which covers all possible needs and niched – short-term, mid-term and long-term rent for both private and corporate segments.
Goals set to RedCat
- Build a hybrid Front-and team together with a Client to boost delivery of the MVP mobile app version 1.0.
- Meet the feedmack and make immediate fixes and changes requested by a focus group.
- Implement additional functionality in further mobile app versions.
Constraints and Challenges
Multicultural team, limited budget and pressure of deadlines, specific app security requirements.
Outcomes and Processes
As long as the team is nature we used Kanban methodology. Generally, the team was managed by the Client’s Tech Lead on a high level and priority level, but tasks distribution was internal.
- Established a bi-weekly app release process for the Delivery manager and marketing team.
- Full UI/UX redesign implemented gradually along with adding new features.
- The working process is extremely flexible – each developer can catch up on any other developer’s task and finish it.
- The front-end development approach was created in a way it requires minimum effort in case of future design changes.
The work was performed in the client’s repositories and infrastructure, which ensured daily updates. We had demos every 2 weeks, and also some Scrum rituals to work through change requests and client feedback.
Our Clients testimonials
The app met the expectations of the internal team, increasing customer loyalty and attracting new customers. RedCat establishes a smooth workflow through effective communication. The team is professional, hard-working, and easy to work with. For sure I would strongly recommend them
CTO at BioNexus
The company appreciates the RedCat team’s transparency and predictability level. The team is good at providing explanations for each of the decisions they propose to the company. Our partnership is 100% business-concentrated. Each thought and word is aimed at finding a wise and sagacious solution.
CEO at Excedo Ventures
RedCat’s efforts were met with positive acclaim by internal and external stakeholders. Their work has attracted new customers and met all their clients’ expectations. Helpful and coordinated, customers can expect an efficient team that delivers quality work at a reasonable price point
Founder of Renthopper
Thanks to RedCat’s contributions, the client was able to execute a successful provider transition 500% faster than the average speed. The team showcased their diligence in all engineering projects and adapted seamlessly to the client’s internal project management. They were great to work with.
CEO at Raxel Telematics